Monday, January 9, 2017

BROKERAGE FACEBOOK GROUPS

I have found that the best way to communicate with my Realtors is through a Secret Facebook Group. You can make a Facebook Group easily by clicking on the down arrow button to the far right of the top Facebook Task Bar. Go down to Create Group and click on that. Choose which label best describes your group – in this case, it would probably be “Connect and Share”. In the next screen, name your group and choose the privacy settings.  This picture describes your choices.




I prefer my brokerage Facebook Group to be secret because I don’t want any one to be able to find it in a search. The last thing you do is click Create. Now you can use this to communicate with your Realtors. You can post local real estate statistics, articles, links to podcasts, information such as reminders for office meetings, new listings or listings coming on soon, accolades for your Realtors, etc.


I feel like this is hands down the best, quickest and easiest way to communicate. It creates a positive team culture. Anyone in the group can post things, and oftentimes they will post a challenge they are having, and the other Realtors will give them advice.  I also use this with a mastermind group that I created so that we can write our goals and other things and receive support and have a stronger sense of accountability. I have even created one for my family this year. We don’t all live near each other, so this is a great way to communicate and share pictures and other fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment